These are the local businesses currently offering takeout/delivery. This list will be updated daily. As always, please call ahead to ensure the business is still operating. Can't get out? Consider purchasing a gift card to keep businesses going now (and for you to enjoy later!).
- 50 Local: Now offering takeout (starting 4/23) from 4-8 p.m.. Check out the menu online where you can also order and then pick up. Beer, wine, & cocktail kits are available too! Your one stop shop for dinner.
- Alisson's Restaurant: We have online take out and pay by phone takeout available from 11:30-8. Either way we will have your order packaged and ready to grab and go at the front door., or for curbside pick-up. Beer & wine can be added to any takeout food order. Just ask! 207-967-4841 or alissons.com. Thank you!
- Amato's: Open for business and are operating on a Take-Out only basis. https://www.amatos.com/location/kennebunk/
- Arundel Ice Cream Shop: Open Thursday-Sunday from 4-7 p.m. Online orders only via arundelicecreamshop.com.
- Atlantic Pizza: Open Thursday-Sunday, 12 - 7 p.m. with a limited menu. They will be offering curbside pick up or delivery after 4 p.m.. You can pay over the phone or with your credit card when picking up, but they are asking that you not pay with cash. To order you can call: (207) 967-0033.
- Auntie's House: The store is officially closed; however, online ordering is available via whoopieballs.com.
- Bandaloop: Take out available Tuesday through Saturday from 4-8 p.m.. Order online and call (207) 967-4994 when you arrive. Front porch pick up with beer and wine also available. Menu available at bandalooprestaurant.com.
- Batson River Brewing & Distilling: Offering wood fired pizza daily from 3-8 p.m. (weather permitting). Available for pick up or delivery, you can order here.
- Ben & Jerry's: Now open Wednesday - Sunday 2 - 8 p.m., and on Memorial Day from 12 - 5 p.m.. Offering front door window ordering or pick up. Call ahead to order: (207) 967-2322 or order online HERE.
- The Blue: Open every day except Tuesday, from 7 a.m. to noon for curbside service only. Call 467-3182 to place an order. You can call for coffee when you arrive, but call 5 minutes ahead for breakfast sandwich orders. Cash will be accepted curbside, but credit card payments need to be made inside. If paying by CC, remain in your vehicle until instructed to come in.
- The Boathouse Restaurant: Open daily, 12-9p. NEW: half off sandwiches and salads from 12 -3 p.m. Offering delivery & takeout orders; both of which can be ordered online or over the phone. Local delivery is available for our neighbors in the KPT, KBK, and Arundel communities ($5.00 delivery fee per order). ONLINE ORDERS: https://boathouseme.com/kennebunkport-maine-restaurants/ PHONE ORDERS: 207-967-8223 (option 1) Boathouse Takeout Menu
- Boulangerie: We never closed! We are allowing 3 guests at a time within the bakery. We have social distancing marks on our floor to depict where one can stand safely. Additionally, we offer curbside pickup with all pre-orders. All pre-orders are made via phone 24-48 hours in advance. Please call (207) 502-7112.
- Bradbury's Market: Bradbury Brothers Market is announcing online ordering and delivery of groceries in Kennebunkport. Deliveries will be made on Mondays and Thursdays between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.. Saturday delivery will be available from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. only. E-mail Christine@bradburybros.com and provide your name, address, phone number, grocery list (Please be as specific as you can be. Ex. fresh, frozen, low salt etc.) and drop off instructions to complete the order. No phone orders please. We will do our best to fill the orders correctly, and we may have to make a substitution in the event that a product listed is not available. Please allow up to 72 hours to fill your order. We will call when your order is ready and to request your credit card information at that time.
There will be a $75.00 minimum order for groceries for this service. Alcohol and tobacco products may be added to the order if the minimum of $75.00 is reached. Please limit your orders to groceries so that we may serve others with a need as best as we can. This means no orders for just alcohol or tobacco products. If alcohol or tobacco products are part of your order, someone of age must be present to accept the order. If necessary, we will be asking for an ID as a best practice as part of the Responsible Retailing Program set forth by the State of Maine. There will be a 10% trip charge per order.
- Cape Pier Chowder House: now open Friday - Monday at 11 a.m. until closing (business is weather permitting). Please call ahead at (207) 967-0123 to place your order - full menu plus wine and beer - as only 2 people are allowed in the building at a time and orders will be for takeout (deck and dining room remain closed per governor’s orders). Provide a description of your vehicle and your food will be delivered curbside.
- Cape Porpoise Kitchen: Open 7-7 Daily with Chef Prepared Meals To Go: BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER. Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Entrees, Pastries, desserts and breads made from scratch on premise. WINE & BEER. SHOP IN STORE OR CALL AHEAD FOR CURBSIDE PICK UP. FROZEN ENTREES in single serve and Family size to stock your freezer. Please call 967-1150 for today’s menu or go to www.capeporpoisekitchen.com
- Cheryl's Sandwich Shoppe: Take-out 7-2 daily.
- Christian's Cafe: Open for take out Wednesday to Saturday from 7 a.m. -1 p.m. and Sunday 7 a.m.-12 p.m.
- The Clam Shack: Now serving curbside on weekends from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 4-6 pm. You will be able order on-line at theclamshack.net or by calling (207) 967-3321 and checking our new website for future days and hours. For Shackers from outside of Maine, we are still shipping our Clam Shack Lobster Roll Kit through Goldbelly.com. Look for more items to be added soon!
- Coffee Roasters of the Kennebunks: Order by phone available. Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, nuts, popcorn, jams, honey, rusk cookies, tea, coffee beans or ground and coffee filters. Give us a call and we will gather what you need and arrange a time for pick-up. (207) 967-8304.
- Dairy Queen: Drive-thru is open, our staff is very diligent with hand washing and prep. Current specials can be seen on the sign outside.
- Dock Square Coffee House: Now open Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Friday-Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Duffy’s: We are offering take out now 7 days a week from noon to 8 p.m.. Delivery is available within 4 miles of the restaurant daily from 4-8 p.m.. Full menus are available at duffysmaine.com. Order online via duffysmaine.com or download the Toast TakeOut app. Pick up curbside or deliver right to your door.
- Dunkin Donuts: Drive thru only: 5 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Federal Jack's: Now offering curbside pick up Friday (3-7 p.m.), Saturday (12-7 p.m.), Sunday (12-5 p.m.). Please call the restaurant to place your order, (207) 967-4322. There be a modified menu to start. Beer, wine and seltzer also available.
- Frinklepod Farm: The farm store is now open. Hours are currently Fri-Sat-Sun 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Garden Street Bowl & Crotux: Crotux is now open for takeout. Open Wednesday - Sunday from 4-8 p.m., guests can call in their order starting at noon (207) 636-7799 or you can place your order online at gardenstreetbowl.com.
- HB Provisions: open and we are doing take out from our deli as well as any groceries we have. Folks can come in and pick it up or they can call ahead and pick it up at our ice cream window. Our hours remain the same at 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., and the deli closes at 7pm. HBProvisions.com
- Hurricane Restaurant: Now open for curbside pick-up Wednesday-Saturday 4-8 p.m.. Call (207) 967-9111 to order and the menu can be found at Hurricanerestaurant.com.
- Kennebunk House of Pizza
- Keregende Life: Enjoy two types of traditional South African rusks. It is a dry snack that is normally dunked into a favorite beverage like coffee, tea, hot milk, cocoa etc., and eaten for breakfast or as a low sugar high fiber snack. There’s also a gluten free option which is ideal for kids of all ages and contains gluten free oat bran, is also low in sugar and stabilizes blood sugar levels. Currently deliveries are taking place on Wednesdays and Fridays but I’m planning on taking orders on Mondays and delivering from Tuesdays to Fridays in the current situation. Payment is via Venmo or cash and people can order on Facebook or message me at (207) 521-4139.
- The Lost Fire: Open for curbside pick-up and currently offering a limited menu Wednesday to Sunday from 4 to 8 p.m. Order online up to seven days in advance via thelostfire.com
- Lucky Star Restaurant
- Mabel's Lobster Claw: Now open Thursdays through Sundays from 12pm-7pm. You can order online at mabelslobster.com, call to place your order over the phone: 207. 967. 2562 or walk up to the window upon arrival!
- Maine-ly Drizzle: Offering curbside pick up and orders by phone. (207) 204-0025.
- McDonald's: Open at the drive-up only (no dining in allowed)
- Mekhong Thai: Takeout only service. Opening at 4 p.m. Also offering "Take out - drop off" service where you can order and when you arrive, call in and they will bring it to your car. (207) 967-8827.
- Mike’s American Diner: Delivery and takeout available Tuesday-Sunday 12 p.m. - 7 p.m. Delivery available in Arundel, Kennebunk, and Kennebunkport. Please call the diner at 207.502.7739 for full details.
- Mornings in Paris: Open daily from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.. Walk-in, takeout or curbside delivery.We have implemented new procedures and equipment to ensure safety for our customers and staff. Please call (207) 204-0032 to call ahead.
- New Morning Natural Foods: Offering curbside pickup and now delivery on Tuesdays to Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel residents. For more information visit their website.
- Nunan's Lobster Hut: Open through Thursdays-Sundays 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. for takeout and curbside pickup only. Full menu including beer and wine. Call ahead to (207) 967-4362.
- Musette: Open Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Take out menu available on their website.
- Old Vines Wine Bar: As of April 17, Old Vines Wine Bar will officially be open! For the first time ever, they will be offering a to-go menu with curbside takeout. Enjoy your favorite small plates, order a take + bake dinner for two and choose from almost 100 different wine and beer options from Friday-Tuesday, 4 to 8 p.m. Order online or by calling (207) 967-2310.
- Pedro's: Now offering takeout Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 4-8 p.m.
- Pilots Cove Cafe: located at the Sanford Airport 199 Airport Road Sanford offers meals to go! View our menu at www.pilotscovecafe.com and call 207-850-1183 to place your order.
- The Pilot House: Open Wednesday-Friday from 3-8 p.m. (order call in begins at 2:30) and Saturday-Sunday from 12-7 p.m.(order call in hours from 11:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.). You can call for curbside pick up at (207) 204-0709 or hop in your car and drive on down for the car hop service! *Beer, wine & cocktails can only be purchased with a food order*
- Port Lobster: open daily from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.. Call ahead to order (207) 967-2081.
- Rococo Artisan Ice Cream: We have partnered with our friends at Northern Union Wine Bar in Ogunquit as part of their Heat and Eat meal pick-up services. The entire menu is a la carte and includes five rotating flavors of Rococo Ice Cream. Meals, wines and pints can be pre-ordered at any time and pick ups are Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting a 4 p.m. We are offering pick ups in Wells (Rococo Kitchen in the Hannafords Plaza) or at Northern Union. Flavors this week are: Bourbon Praline, Maine Whoopie Pie, Dark Chocolate, Chai Cardamom, Goat Cheese & Blackberry Chambord ($12 a pint). https://www.northern-union.me/
- Ryan's Corner House: Open Thursday-Monday from 4-8 p.m., Sunday open from 3-7 p.m. offering curbside takeout and featuring daily specials. Visit our Facebook page or call us at (207) 967-3564.
- Stripers: Limited take out menu from 5-8 p.m., Wednesday-Saturday until the ban on restaurants is lifted. Details at https://stripersrestaurant.com/
- Talula's: We offer scratch, nutritious, affordable as well as a large variety of soups, quiche, “Take & Bake", entrees and hors d'oeuvres (live it up!), brunch breads, treats and desserts include pies and special occasion cakes. We have GF, V and LC options and will entertain any special meal requests. We are here for you, your families and neighbors; We are OPEN/AVAILABLE EVERYDAY. (207) 274-0247 - FREE Drop Delivery* or Curbside Pick Up ONLY - Call to schedule. WEDNESDAY - SATURDAY 10am – 4pm SHOP OPEN for TAKEOUT (Limit 2 Customers at a time please), curbside pick up or FREE drop delivery (within the three towns - nominal fee to Wells and Biddeford). Call to schedule.
- Texas Grace Kitchen: located at 71 Portland Rd is open for lunch 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and has BBQ & sides available by the pound. Purchase a $40 family meal which includes a pound of brisket, a pound of carnitas & a large quart of mac & cheese. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Village Tavern: Now open for curbside to-go-orders, Thursday-Sunday! Phone lines will be open at 12 p.m. to place orders and reserve your pickup time slot. Beer and wine also available and the full menu can be found at www.villagetavernwestk.com
- Wishbones: Now open Tuesday-Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for curbside pickup. Call (207) 303-4334 to order.
- Beach Grass: Shop at home via their website beachgrassshop.com, arrangments for curbside pick up can also be made online.
- Fine Print Booksellers: offering porch delivery in the surrounding towns of Kennebunkport, Kennebunk and Arundel. Call to place your order 207 967-9989. Check our Facebook page for more details.
- Scalawags Pet Boutique: open for curbside pickup, local delivery and shipping. To order, visit our Facebook Shop at https://www.facebook.com/Scalawags/, Direct Message us, ring (207) 967-2775 or e-mail email@example.com. Be sure to check out our new "Take-Out Menu" featuring yummy "eats" and drool-worthy toys!
Restaurants that are closed:
- The Burleigh
- Sebago Brewing Company
Community Outreach Services:
For those who wish to VOLUNTEER - we have two volunteer coordinators (huge thanks to our Kennebunk Rotary & Portside Rotary Club ) - they are up to date on our needs and as needs come in:
If you're from KENNEBUNK: Lesa Kraft - 425-343-8801
If you're from KENNEBUNKPORT: Bob Wester - 207-604-0895
If you're from ARUNDEL - contact either of the above!
For those of you IN NEED - please contact your town GA office (or send us a message directly - firstname.lastname@example.org):
Kennebunk: phone 207.985.2102 ext. 1342; email@example.com
Arundel: phone 207.985.4201 ext. 113; firstname.lastname@example.org
Kennebunkport: phone 207.967.4401; email@example.com
For those wishing to DONATE FOOD we now have three drop locations (one in each town) - just look for the COS banners and totes at each location:
Kennebunk - St. Martha's Church (drive around to the back of the building)
Kennebunkport/Lower Village - H.B. Provisions
Arundel - Weirs Buick GMC
Online donations: coskennebunks.org/relief