These are the local businesses currently offering takeout/delivery. This list will be updated daily. As always, please call ahead to ensure the business is still operating. Can't get out? Consider purchasing a gift card to keep businesses going now (and for you to enjoy later!).
- Alisson's Restaurant: We have online take out and pay by phone takeout available from 11:30-8. Either way we will have your order packaged and ready to grab and go at the front door., or for curbside pick-up. Beer & wine can be added to any takeout food order. Just ask! 207-967-4841 or alissons.com. Thank you!
- Amato's: Open for business and are operating on a Take-Out only basis. https://www.amatos.com/location/kennebunk/
- Atlantic Pizza: Open 12-6 Thursday & Friday - Take out only. (207) 967-0033.
- Auntie's House: The store is officially closed; however, online ordering is available via whoopieballs.com.
- The Blue: Open every day except Tuesday, from 7 a.m. to noon for curbside service only. Call 467-3182 to place an order. You can call for coffee when you arrive, but call 5 minutes ahead for breakfast sandwich orders. Cash will be accepted curbside, but credit card payments need to be made inside. If paying by CC, remain in your vehicle until instructed to come in.
- The Boathouse Restaurant: Open daily, 12-9p. NEW: half off sandwiches and salads from 12 -3 p.m. Offering delivery & takeout orders; both of which can be ordered online or over the phone. Local delivery is available for our neighbors in the KPT, KBK, and Arundel communities ($5.00 delivery fee per order). ONLINE ORDERS: https://boathouseme.com/kennebunkport-maine-restaurants/ PHONE ORDERS: 207-967-8223 (option 1) Boathouse Takeout Menu
- Boulangerie: We would like to make our bread (a staple item) available to as many members of our community as possible. Therefore, we will be limiting loaf breads to one per order. All other products (artisan breads, pastries, deli case items, etc.) will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Phone orders - We will fulfill phone orders to the best of our availability. Due to the anticipated influx of to-go orders, we are temporarily enacting the following changes: For Loaf Breads and Meals: We will be taking paid pre-orders 48 hours in advance for soft white bread, whole wheat bread, multi grain bread, baguettes, whole quiches, kale salad, sandwiches, and pizza. Order limits will be in place. We would be happy to run your orders to your car on pickup day. Call (207) 502-7112
- Bradbury's Market: Bradbury Brothers Market is announcing online ordering and delivery of groceries in Kennebunkport. Deliveries will be made on Mondays and Thursdays between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.. Saturday delivery will be available from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. only. E-mail Christine@bradburybros.com and provide your name, address, phone number, grocery list (Please be as specific as you can be. Ex. fresh, frozen, low salt etc.) and drop off instructions to complete the order. No phone orders please. We will do our best to fill the orders correctly, and we may have to make a substitution in the event that a product listed is not available. Please allow up to 72 hours to fill your order. We will call when your order is ready and to request your credit card information at that time.
There will be a $75.00 minimum order for groceries for this service. Alcohol and tobacco products may be added to the order if the minimum of $75.00 is reached. Please limit your orders to groceries so that we may serve others with a need as best as we can. This means no orders for just alcohol or tobacco products. If alcohol or tobacco products are part of your order, someone of age must be present to accept the order. If necessary, we will be asking for an ID as a best practice as part of the Responsible Retailing Program set forth by the State of Maine. There will be a 10% trip charge per order.
- Cape Porpoise Kitchen: Open 7-7 Daily with Chef Prepared Meals To Go: BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER. Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Entrees .Pastries, desserts and breads made from scratch on premise. WINE & BEER. SHOP IN STORE OR CALL AHEAD FOR CURBSIDE PICK UP. FROZEN ENTREES in single serve and Family size to stock your freezer. Please call 967-1150 for today’s menu or go to www.capeporpoisekitchen.com
- Cheryl's Sandwich Shoppe: Take-out 7-2 daily.
- Christian's Cafe: Open for take out Wednesday to Saturday from 7 a.m. -1 p.m. and Sunday 7 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Coffee Roasters of the Kennebunks: Order by phone available. Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, nuts, popcorn, jams, honey, rusk cookies, tea, coffee beans or ground and coffee filters. Give us a call and we will gather what you need and arrange a time for pick-up. (207) 967-8304.
- Dairy Queen: Drive-thru is open, our staff is very diligent with hand washing and prep. Current specials can be seen on the sign outside.
- Duffy’s: Offering a limited to-go menu and a family style menu for curbside pickup and takeout. This will be available Tuesday through Saturday from Noon - 7 pm. We will post these shortly on our web page and Facebook. Please give us a call at 207-985-0050, we thank you for all your support and look forward to seeing you soon.
- Dunkin Donuts: Drive thru only: 5 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Frinklepod Farm: Friends & neighbors, in our genuine desire to help our community have access to fresh, good food in these crazy times, we are putting together Organic Vegetable & Fruit Boxes for you to pick up or receive at home. Pick up at Frinklepod (self-serve system on the porch) on Sunday between 10am and 6pm OR we will deliver, within a 10 mile radius ($5) sometime on Sunday. This is a one-time offering, but if all goes smoothly and we still have access to enough good produce (there are many unknowns), we will do it again. The Organic Veg Box may include SOME combination (but not everything) of the following: salad greens, kale, spinach, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, beets, onions, cabbage, turnips, broccoli, celeriac, mini peppers. The Organic Fruit Box will likely include the following or some combination thereof: fresh raspberries, fresh blackberries, pineapple, grapefruit, lemon, orange, frozen blueberries, ginger, turmeric.https://squareup.com/…/frinklepodfarm/item/farm-members-only Please also note that while we are not able to customize boxes or include add-ons to your order, THE FARM STORE WILL BE OPEN ON SATURDAY FROM 9AM-3PM with produce, donuts, soup, ferments, frozen meals, and more.
- HB Provisions: open and we are doing take out from our deli as well as any groceries we have. Folks can come in and pick it up or they can call ahead and pick it up at our ice cream window. Our hours remain the same at 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., and the deli closes at 7pm. HBProvisions.com
- Kennebunk House of Pizza
- Keregende Life: Enjoy two types of traditional South African rusks. It is a dry snack that is normally dunked into a favorite beverage like coffee, tea, hot milk, cocoa etc., and eaten for breakfast or as a low sugar high fiber snack. There’s also a gluten free option which is ideal for kids of all ages and contains gluten free oat bran, is also low in sugar and stabilizes blood sugar levels. Currently deliveries are taking place on Wednesdays and Fridays but I’m planning on taking orders on Mondays and delivering from Tuesdays to Fridays in the current situation. Payment is via Venmo or cash and people can order on Facebook or message me at (207) 521-4139.
- Lucky Star Restaurant
- Maine-ly Drizzle: Offering curbside pick up and orders by phone. (207) 204-0025.
- McDonald's: Open at the drive-up only (no dining in allowed)
- Mekhong Thai: Takeout only service. Opening at 4 p.m. Also offering "Take out - drop off" service where you can order and when you arrive, call in and they will bring it to your car. (207) 967-8827.
- Mike’s American Diner: Delivery and takeout available Tuesday-Sunday 12 p.m. - 7 p.m. Delivery available in Arundel, Kennebunk, and Kennebunkport. Please call the diner at 207.502.7739 for full details.
- New Morning Natural Foods: Offering curbside pickup and now delivery on Tuesdays to Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel residents. For more information visit their website.
- Musette: Open Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Take out menu available on their website.
- Pilots Cove Cafe: located at the Sanford Airport 199 Airport Road Sanford offers meals to go! View our menu at www.pilotscovecafe.com and call 207-850-1183 to place your order.
- Rococo Artisan Ice Cream: We have partnered with our friends at Northern Union Wine Bar in Ogunquit as part of their Heat and Eat meal pick-up services. The entire menu is a la carte and includes five rotating flavors of Rococo Ice Cream. Meals, wines and pints can be pre-ordered at any time and pick ups are Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting a 4 p.m. We are offering pick ups in Wells (Rococo Kitchen in the Hannafords Plaza) or at Northern Union. Flavors this week are: Bourbon Praline, Maine Whoopie Pie, Dark Chocolate, Chai Cardamom, Goat Cheese & Blackberry Chambord ($12 a pint). https://www.northern-union.me/
- Ryan's Corner House: Open Thursday-Monday from 4-8 p.m., Sunday open from 3-7 p.m. offering curbside takeout and featuring daily specials. Visit our Facebook page or call us at (207) 967-3564.
- Stripers: Limited take out menu from 5-8 p.m., Wednesday-Saturday until the ban on restaurants is lifted. Details at https://stripersrestaurant.com/
- Talula's Bake Shop & ComforTable: We have decided to be OPEN EVERYDAY from 8am - 6pm UNTIL THE SCHOOLS REOPEN. During this time we are offering Curbside Pick Up & Delivery Only. Simply call to arrange - 274-0247. Delivery is FREE within our 3 Towns. Nominal fee to Wells & Biddeford. We offer Scratch, Nutritious, Affordable as well as a Large Variety. We have GF & V options. We will entertain any special meal requests. Soups, Quiche, Take & Bake Entrees & Hors D'oeuvres (live it up!), Treats & Desserts to include Pies and Special Occasion Cakes.
- Texas Grace Kitchen: located at 71 Portland Rd is open for lunch 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and has BBQ & sides available by the pound. Purchase a $40 family meal which includes a pound of brisket, a pound of carnitas & a large quart of mac & cheese. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Wishbones (in the former Ashby's location): Sandwich shop serving salads, paninis, breakfast sandwiches and more. Open 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Fine Print Booksellers: offering porch delivery in the surrounding towns of Kennebunkport, Kennebunk and Arundel. Call to place your order 207 967-9989. Check our Facebook page for more details.
Restaurants that are closed:
- 50 Local
- The Burleigh
- Congdon's - as of 4/6
- Federal Jack's
- Garden Street Bowl & Crotux Kitchen
- Mornings in Paris
- Pilot House
- Sebago Brewing Company
Community Outreach Services:
For those who wish to VOLUNTEER - we have two volunteer coordinators (huge thanks to our Kennebunk Rotary & Portside Rotary Club ) - they are up to date on our needs and as needs come in:
If you're from KENNEBUNK: Lesa Kraft - 425-343-8801
If you're from KENNEBUNKPORT: Bob Wester - 207-604-0895
If you're from ARUNDEL - contact either of the above!
For those of you IN NEED - please contact your town GA office (or send us a message directly - email@example.com):
Kennebunk: phone 207.985.2102 ext. 1342; firstname.lastname@example.org
Arundel: phone 207.985.4201 ext. 113; email@example.com
Kennebunkport: phone 207.967.4401; firstname.lastname@example.org
For those wishing to DONATE FOOD we now have three drop locations (one in each town) - just look for the COS banners and totes at each location:
Kennebunk - St. Martha's Church (drive around to the back of the building)
Kennebunkport/Lower Village - Mornings In Paris
Arundel - Weirs Buick GMC
Online donations: coskennebunks.org/relief